A company that does not exist online does not exist at all in the view of the modern customer. And how that company appears — with or without stars, positive or negative reviews — is equally important.
Here are some important online reputation statistics that reflect how your clients and customers use reviews; how people behave, what they think, and how they browse the internet when they’re making a choice for a product or service.
- 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- Nearly 3 out of 4 consumers trust a company more if it has positive reviews
- 60% of consumers say that negative reviews made them not want to use a business
- Every additional one-star Yelp rating causes an increase in the business’s revenue as high as 9%
- Reviews that only gave 1 or 2 stars failed to convert 86% of prospective customers
When trying to make sense of your online reputation it is important to realize this key truth: Your online reputation is your reputation. And if you don’t appear online, you don’t exist.
#online #reviews #onlinereviews #onlinereputation #feedback #customerfeedback #ClearLineMobile